My Live, My Love, My Story

Minggu, 05 April 2015

Daughter of King Daily Devotional 4 April 2015

A SPECIAL PRAYER FOR YOU

APRIL 4, 2015
Father, I pray for Your daughter that is reading this right now. You said that we can decree a thing and that it will be established in the earth. I decree right now by faith over Your precious daughter, that she is blessed. She is loved. She is favored by You. She is anointed. She is mighty. I rebuke every spirit of oppression, depression, repression, and suppression off of her. I rebuke any spirit of condemnation, guilt or shame. She is free by Your anointed power to serve You and love You. I pray the heavy burden is lifted and every yoke is destroyed off her life. I pray Lord that You grant her according to the riches of your glory, to be strengthened by Your spirit in her inner man, that Christ will dwell in her heart by faith, that she being rooted and grounded in love, will be able to comprehend with all saints, what is the breadth, length, depth and height of Your love.  I pray she is filled with all the fullness of You. Daddy, I pray You do exceeding, abundantly and above all that she can ask or think according to Your great power that is working in her. I pray You fill her with all knowledge of Your will unto all wisdom and spiritual understanding. No weapon formed against her life, her marriage, her children, her health, or her finances, will prosper. It will not work! She is covered by the blood of Jesus. You are faithful and You have called her. You will do everything You promised her. Daddy help her. Ministering angels go forth now and minister to her. Comfort her by Your Holy Ghost. Stir up the gift of Your Spirit within her. Help her to know that she is not alone. I declare she will stand, she will fight the good fight of faith, she will endure through trails and affliction, and she will finish strong by Your grace. She is my sister in the spirit and I pray she is refreshed and revived, hungry and thirsty for more of You, and desperate to see and experience Your glory. Let her feel Your embrace, be flooded with Your peace, and brought close to Your side. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
(Scriptures: Eph. 3:16-20; Isaiah 54:17; Job 22:28; 1 Thess. 5:24)

1 komentar:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Me ^^

Me ^^
I LOVE FIKOM UNPAD

UNPAD - Fikom

Diana Lidya Ekaputri. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

PAPI - MAMI

PAPI - MAMI
Mereka adalah orang yang paling aku cintai didunia ini.. Aku pasti akan membahagiakan mereka dan menempatkan mereka di kursi kehormatan !

LATEST POSTS

Recent Posts

TKD

PEJABAT

PEJABAT
Pelajar Mantab IPA Empat

TKD

TKD

Copyright © Diana Lidya Ekaputri | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com